Widgets to add Ratings for New Blogger Template

Thursday, August 28, 2008


Widgets to add Ratings for New Blogger Template

Yesterday I was searching on web for a widget that gives ratings for my post on blogger. I searched a lot but most of them were not working and some of them are paid. I found a widget to add ratings in blogger from http://addratings.com they have such a nice rating widgets.

I just copy and paste the code for free which they are giving to add their widget on our blog. This Rating widget working fine for only old blogger template and for new blogger template it didn’t work. Our SEO expert has made the necessary changes in it and made it working fine with new blogger template.

My post is for you to add this widget for free from this post. May this post gives attention to addratings.com team and find they code is now working fine with new templates.

Find the code here with in image.

Regards,

RapidVectorSEO.com

Call us today for Free SEO Consultation

3 comments:

Kangle September 12, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown October 17, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Hello!

I tried to embed the code in my template which is a third party template but it didn't work. However, I can't say I'm a genius on html, so I need some tips where to embed it (an if its possible to get the code not as a photo! ;) )

thx in advance

John Brady August 30, 2010 at 12:56 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Blogger template Cumulus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP